Interested in Xoctave?
Contact us to discuss a preferential plan for your needs.
Would you like to visit blog, learn and contribute?
Xoctave EULA (End User License Agreement) for use and distribution
THE LICENSE AGREEMENT TOGETHER WITH ANY APPLICABLE ADDENDUM REPRESENTS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE "LICENSEE") AND THE D&G sourcing (THE LICENSOR) CONCERNING THE PROGRAM(S).
BY COPYING, INSTALLING, OR USING THE PROGRAMS AND DOCUMENTATION, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DO SO, DO NOT COPY, INSTALL, OR USE THE PROGRAMS AND DOCUMENTATION.
- 'Computer' means a single physical hardware system containing a maximum of four (4) Processors. Each hardware partition, is considered to be a separate Computer, and a hardware system with more than four (4) Processors is considered to be more than one Computer.
- "Licensor" means the person who, or entity which, grants a license to D&G sourcing to redistribute that person's or entity's intellectual property.
- All copyrights to Xoctave is exclusively owned by the D&G sourcing ("Licensor").
- There are 3 basic types of licenses issued for Xoctave, these are:
A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE the Xoctave on ONE computer.
A multiple usage license. The user purchases a number of usage licenses for use, by the purchaser or the purchaser's employees on the same number of computers.
In a network (server/client) environment you must purchase a license copy for each separate client (workstation) on which Xoctave is installed, used, or accessed. A separate license copy for each client (workstation) is needed regardless of whether the clients (workstations) will use Xoctave simultaneously or at different times. If for example you wish to have 10 different clients (workstations) in your network with access to Xoctave, you must purchase 10 license copies.
Academic license. All enrolled students and employees (Faculty and Academic Staff) purchase ONE license to USE the Xoctave on ONE computer.
- A user who purchased an Xoctave license, is granted a non-exclusive right to use Xoctave on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The licensed Xoctave software may not be rented, leased or transferred.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by D&G computing.
- Xoctave is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the licensor nor the agents of the licensor will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
- Installing and using Xoctave signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If Licensee does not accept the terms and conditions of this EULA and any applicable Addendum, or if Licensee terminates this EULA, for any reason, within thirty (30) days of Program delivery (the "Acceptance Period"), then Licensee shall immediately return the Programs licensed hereunder to Xoctave or the authorized distributor from whom Licensee acquired the Programs and, if returned within the Acceptance Period, shall receive a full refund. By retaining a Program throughout the Acceptance Period, Licensee accepts the applicable rights, and agrees to be bound by the applicable obligations and restrictions, of this EULA.
If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Xoctave files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.